Wednesday 12 August 2009

See my websites turned into blog posts..










I've created many comic artist websites here are some of them...

Terry Brave | Tom Patterson | Ken Reid | JEO | Trevor Metcalfe | Steve Bright | Reg Parlett | Leo Baxendale | Brian Walker | John Geering | Bill Ritchie | Mike Lacey | Robert Nixon | The Weird and Wonderful of the Comic World | And a Whole Site Dedicated to JEO's Mastermind

23 websites in total!!...sadly and very annoyingly GEOCITIES is closing down in October!! So I'm having to take every picture...text and save to my computer then reload them up somewhere else...I've decied to create a new blog to store them on...

http://petergraycomics.blogspot.com/

GEOCITIES did go off line an awful lot and wasn't the best place to do a website..so a good chance to put them somewhere better and for me and you to revisit them...I sure did a lot!!

3 comments:

dennis the menace said...

peter dont forget to put on selia and cow kid and billy bird. (i like them)

Peter Gray said...

Well Billy Bird is online..
Maybe later I'll put up Cowkid and Sealia...
I have such a lot to do and get ready..

dennis the menace said...

i shall leave you to it peter