Friday 28 February 2014

Beano stars in other pages..

Its fun seeing artist draw other characters not by them in there stories...the nibblers owners were so weird I just had to show this...

The following stories below all had this all in one issue...

 Gordon's version of the Bash Street kids...
Frank Mc Diarmid drawing Ball Boy fun seeing Frank's style..


Lots of characters by Jimmy Glen..


Biffo's feet in Gnasher...

Don't forget to see Monster fun review by Kazoop...first year is up now...its packed with info and pictures...I've been so looking forward to this..

*KAZOOP !!: 1975: A LOOK AT THE FIRST YEAR OF MONSTER FUN COMI...: People in the know say that preparations to launch a new comic often involved the production of a ‘dummy’ issue. One was appare...

3 comments:

Irmantas said...

Hi, Peter, I have now posted a review of the second year of MFC on my blog. Once again, it has not updated itself in your bloglist, so I thought I'd give you the heads-up :)

johnson said...

Hi
I read your post and i appreciate your efforts. The information that you share in the above article is very nice and useful .All the things that you share with people, are very nice. Thanks for this article.

Peter Gray said...

Thanks..